Looking for the best digital marketing courses in USA?
We’ve got you covered. Here, we have compiled the best offline and online Digital Marketing courses in USA just for you. Everything you need to know about the courses such as the course syllabus, duration of the course, its fee structure, contact details, courses specification, and the official website.
Before we jump into the courses, let’s get an overview of the digital marketing industry.
In recent days, with the spread of covid-19, the use of digital marketing has become more important than ever. With the work from home approach implemented by almost every business in the world, digital marketing is booming. Many businesses have shut down and school colleges have switched to online.
Let’s take a look at the demand for digital marketing professionals around you:
Before we list the top digital marketing courses in USA, we understand that most of you prefer staying indoors because of the pandemic. Hence, to make sure your plans of becoming a digital marketer are not delayed any further, we’ve narrowed it down to both – the best online and offline digital marketing courses in USA.
1. IIDE – Indian Institute of Digital Education
IIDE is India’s leading institute for digital marketing. Awarded as “India’s Best Digital Learning institute” by Indian Education Congress and Awards 2020, IIDE is now going global and raising the bar of imparting education all over.
We call it the futuristic way of learning. Unlike other traditional institutes, IIDE doesn’t encourage students to learn from outdated PPTs. We believe in a customized, concise, and real-world relevant curriculum.
And with Covid-19 making it evident that the sooner we start adapting to the online medium, the better it’s going to be for us. IIDE has already taken a step further.
IIDE offers a comprehensive Online Digital Marketing Course with 13+ Certifications with an advanced teaching methodology. Students will learn from high-quality self-paced video courses curated and led by top industry professionals & experts.
The next step would be to attend the weekly live online sessions with the trainers to solve doubts, queries, learn through fun activities and revise the topics.
For additional questions and doubts, students can also avail themselves of 1-on-1 mentoring sessions with the trainers for a detailed query-solving session.
– Digital Scenario in India
– E-Commerce Marketing
– Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
– How to Monetize Your Blog
– Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – Google Ads
– Content Marketing
– Advance Content Strategy
– Design Essentials
– Social Media Marketing
– Influencer Marketing
– Brand Reputation Management
– Web Analytics
– Creative Strategy
– Media Planning
– Soft Skills
– Email Marketing
– App Store Optimization (ASO)
– Website Planning & Development
– AD Psychology
On completion of each module, IIDE will award you with a certificate of participation. This ensures 12 Certificates once you complete watching all modules. After which you are required to submit 7 Assignments & 1 Final Project.
On submission, you will be awarded a Certification in Advanced Digital Marketing. We also train our students to appear for Google’s Certification.
2. University of California, Irvine Division of continuing Education (UCI)
The University of California, Irvine (UCI) is ranked 9th among public universities within the USA. They are devoted to serving the worldwide student community by providing highly valued, innovative, and practical learning experiences that promote personal and professional success at any stage of life.
The Digital Marketing & Communications certificate program provides training for job opportunities within the marketing, communications, and merchandise management fields. Combining skills in research, writing, design, and analytics, professionals during this industry help drive business decisions and lead strategic marketing planning.
a. Required Course:
– Marketing Research & Strategy Planning
– Dynamic Product Management
– Integrated Marketing Communications
b. Elective course:
– Marketing Performance Optimization
– Digital Marketing Tactics & Trends
c. Non-Credit Course:
– Salesforce Business Administration Specialist
– Professional Sales Readiness
– Salesforce Developer
– Sales Management I
3. Yale School of Management
The primary aim of Yale School of Management is to educate and train leaders for business and society. Through the span of your course, this school will train you and extract your best skills to prepare you for a bright future.
– Frameworks for Generating Customer Value
– Paid Media: Advertising That Reaches Customers
– Owned Media: Impactful Content Marketing
– Social Media: Listening, Promotion, and Engagement
– Expanding Value Using Mobile Technologies
– Using Analytics to Innovate
– Organizational Considerations for Digital Transformation
– Digital Marketing, Regulation, and the Future
4. Sacred Heart University
The graduate program prepares students for the exciting world of digital marketing offering courses in e-commerce, mobile marketing, online advertising, web analytics and search engine marketing. The three-tiered foundation of marketing strategy, web technology and digital marketing tactics prepares our students for a wide variety of digital marketing roles, including managers, strategists and analysts.
– Introduction to Economics and Statistics
– Fundamentals of Management
– Marketing Management
– Digital Advertising
– Applied Topics in Digital Marketing
– Intro To Structured Programming
– Marketing Research
– Marketing Analytics
– Applied Topics in Digital Marketing
– Web Design with Java
– Consumer Behavior
– Dynamic Web Page Development
– Capstone Project
5. University of Missouri – St. Louis
The University of Missouri – St. Louis (UMSL) is the largest public research university in eastern Missouri. UMSL enrols over 16,000 students from 49 states and over 70 countries, making it one of the most culturally diverse campuses in Missouri.
The Graduate Certificate in Digital and Social Media Marketing is an 18-credit-hour program designed to provide a focused, intensive study of the applications of digital and social media marketing management within organizations. This program serves marketing managers who want to understand a truly integrated marketing approach to sales, brand management, promotion, and consumer behavior.
– Contemporary Marketing Concepts
– Digital Marketing Strategy and Measurement
– Social Media Marketing Strategy
– Clinical Study in Digital and Social Media Marketing
– Consumer Motivation and Behavior (Research and Analytics Course)
– Seminar Course in Digital and Social Media Marketing
6. George Washington University
Chartered in 1821, George Washington University is a research-based university whose motto is to allow students to learn, grow and make history. Their passionate faculty, diverse student groups all contribute to their growing name. They believe in high-impact research and provide these results each year.
– Digital Marketing
– Digital Marketing Analytics
– Marketing Decision Analytics
– Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Marketing Automation
– Marketing Relational Databases and Customer Relationship Management
7. New Jersey Institute of Technology
Established in 1881, the New Jersey Institute of Technology has over 130 years of history and is a top national university. This program will prepare students to work in a variety of digital marketing positions, including Social Media Management, Content Management, PPC Management, SEM Campaign Management, Digital Strategy, SEO Strategy, and more. Leading professionals from the industry tutor students to enter the field of digital marketing in less than a year.
– Introductory Course
– Fundamentals of Marketing
– HTML5 & CSS3, Building a WordPress Website
– Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
– Content Writing
– User Experience
– Data Analytics & Visualization
– Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
– Email Marketing & Automation
– Customer Relationship Management
– Social Media Marketing: Organic & Paid
– Digital Strategy
– Career Services